Welcome to cmg.me. By accessing our website, you agree to these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on cmg.me for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on cmg.me;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by cmg.me at any time.
The materials on cmg.me are provided on an 'as is' basis. cmg.me makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall cmg.me or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on cmg.me.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on cmg.me could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. cmg.me does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
cmg.me has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
cmg.me may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org